Large Scale Opto Isolated Kill switch for Magneto type ignitions - With low voltage safety cutoff.
Works on any gasoline engine air, land or sea with a magneto drive ignition (not compatible with CDI driven ignition systems)
Connects to manual kill switch wiring or magneto kill wire.
• Remote LED to indicate if the ignition is live
• Fiber optically coupled to eliminate interference
• Li-Po/Li-Ion/LiFe/Ni-Cd/Ni-MH compatible
• Input range from 3V, 3 amps up to 20V, 16 amps
• Surface mount technology
• High-quality wiring with universal servo connectors
• Only 0.3 oz/8 g
• Manually shut off engine from assigned button on transmitter
• Automatically shuts down power to the ignition on loss of signal or low voltage
*** Not compatible with the Spektrum SRS4200, SRS4201 and SRS4210 receivers.
Made by RCEXL China.
1. Assign the channel used to operate the Safety Kill Switch to a button/switch on your transmitter*.
2. Set the channel type to a 2-position auxiliary.
3. When the LED on the Safety Kill Switch is solid red, the engine can be started.
4. To set the failsafe**, bind the receiver to the transmitter with the Safety Kill Switch in the off position. This ensures that if the receiver looses power or signal the Safety Kill Switch will turn the engine off
Low Voltage Cutoff
1. Arrange jumpers on the side of the Safety Kill Switch to select the voltage cutoff.
2. If the voltage gets below the selected voltage the Safety Kill Switch will turn the engine off.