Welcome the Booma RC Ignition switch (Iggy), the worlds first 3 stage fail-safe ignition switch for gas powered engines.
Iggy is a microprocessor controlled Optically isolated switch with 3 stage ignition protection. Iggy features a high intensity blue LED to give exact feedback to the user. Here is how the 3 stage safety system works.
1) Iggy's front panel LED will flash when your receiver is powered up, showing a potential switch on condition.
2) Iggy has a front panel fail-safe switch and pressing the front panel switch will allow Iggy to arm. The front panel LED will flash at a faster rate.
3) Iggy will arm the ignition when the previous two conditions are met and a signal is received from the receiver. The LED will glow bright blue.
4) Iggy features Booma RC Glitch-Free technology so your models ignition will stay in a fully operational condition unless a correct signal or user front panel intervention tells it to switch off.
5) Emergency off switching can be accomplished by pressing and holding the front panel button.
- Battery powered Ignition systems.
- Magneto powered Ignition systems. (Zenoah etc) (Will require additional relay).
- Battery eliminator ignition systems.
Click Here to Download IGGY Switch Instructions
Watch a sample of some the prototype vibration tests for Intelliswitch and Wallaby Switch.
Booma RC Ignition switch with JR style connectors
1 x JR Connector Battery Input
1 x JR Connector Ignition Output
You can save money on this item when you purchase several at a time. The table below shows the minimum quantities required to benefit from this offer, and how much they'll cost.
||Price per unit